Are you at the point in your career where you feel you are heading towards more client-facing, people management rather than design and production? Do you enjoy working with clients and troubleshooting on the fly? This might be the opportunity for you in this new position on our Higher Education Team.
We’re looking for someone to serve as our term contract project management/administrator. It’s a mid-level opportunity for someone who is detail-oriented and self-motivated with a passion for running small projects and a solid understanding of construction documentation. This is an opportunity to run multiple term contract projects for higher education clients across the state of Virginia. It requires actively working to build and develop client relationships to secure these contracts. You will be part of the growth of a dynamic team. Travel is required at least 25% of the time.
What you’ll need:
- Experience with Virginia DEB projects is preferred, but we will also provide training and mentorship to gain that experience.
- A good understanding of project specifications and their critical role in communicating a design
- Ability to build/develop relationships, which requires exceptional communication and time management skills.
- 4-8 years’ experience, architectural license preferred, or professional with the potential to be licensed within a year.
- 5-year degree or equivalent, see above
Baskervill offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan that includes firm paid medical, dental, vision, accident insurance, short-and-long-term disability, three weeks of paid time off and paid holidays. We also offer a 401k plan with company match, flex spending account, life-and-critical-illness insurance. Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job #APM-421, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.