Project Designer – Manufacturing & Logistics
Looking to help design a better, more beautiful world? We’re looking for a Project Designer or Architect to join our growing Manufacturing & Logistics team. This person must possess the ability to hustle and roll with the punches of a fast-paced, deadline-driven job, as well as have an eye for detail and the ability to plan and manage their time. A positive attitude and appreciation for candid feedback is key. If you are a person who prefers collaborating alongside a team and sharing ideas often, this may be the job for you!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Design and production work/support—from schematic design through construction administration for our manufacturing and logistics building types
- Working closely with both studio principals and fellow design staff to make sure projects are completed on time and within budget, as well as assist with drafting, modeling, and detail designs
- Coordinating with in-house interior designers and engineers, as well as external consultants and vendors
Here’s what you need:
- 1-4 years of experience in a commercial design firm
- Bachelor of Architecture from an NAAB-accredited institution
- Proficiency in Revit
- Knowledge of AutoCAD preferred
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to thrive in a team environment
- Site visits and the willingness to occasionally travel
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401K match
- Short- and long-term disability
- Volunteerism opportunities and support
- Flex/remote work
- Paid personal time
- Flex spending account
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
Please apply through the portal provided or email resume, portfolio sample and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference Job# ML2-22.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online, please mail to: Job #ML2-22 Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Looking for Talent
Interested in joining our team but see no open positions? Reach out and send us your resume for general consideration by heading to our contact page.