Project Designer/Architect – Mixed Use & Multi-Family
Looking to help design a better, more beautiful world? Our multi-disciplinary firm designs spaces that empower ideas and connect people, and we’re looking for talented teammates. We have an opening for an experienced Project Designer/Architect to join our Mixed Use/Multifamily studio, working on everything from quality housing to commercial businesses. The ideal candidate will coordinate the in-house production teams in close collaboration with the project architect and/or studio director. Sound interesting? Let’s talk.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and production from schematics through construction administration for the Mixed Use/Multifamily Studio
- Be a part of a team on multiple projects ranging from renovations, conversions, and new builds
- Independently evaluate, select, and apply standard techniques, procedures and criteria to each assignment
- Be proficient in developing creative architectural solutions that meet the firm’s standard of design and client expectations
What you need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s of Architecture
- 3+ years’ experience in design and documentation
- An exceptionally positive and curious attitude
- A desire to work creatively within several concurrently tight deadlines
- Flexibility to work independently and with a large team
- Experience and proficiency in Revit, Sketchup and Adobe Suite
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401K match
- Short- and long-term disability
- Volunteerism opportunities and support
- Flex/remote work
- Paid personal time
- Flex spending account
- Signing bonus
- Professional dues and license reimbursement
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job#MM-L3 Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Looking for Talent
Interested in joining our team but see no open positions? Reach out and send us your resume for general consideration by heading to our contact page.