Project Designer/Architect – Hospitality
Cincinnati, OH / Richmond, VA / Washington, DC
Looking to help design a better, more beautiful world? We’re looking for an experienced Project Architect or Project Designers to join our growing, award-winning Hospitality team. From boutique jewels and full-service flags to international resorts and everything in between, we shape spaces that transform ordinary moments into lasting impressions for owners, developers, and hoteliers across the US and beyond. We believe in teamwork, creative excellence, and asking, listening, and creating with our clients, not for them. Interested?
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and production from schematics through construction administration for Hospitality Studio
- Be a part of a team on multiple projects ranging from renovations, conversions and new builds
- Be proficient in developing creative architectural solutions that meet the firm’s standard of design and client expectations
- Proficiency in Revit to produce drawings
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s/Masters of Architecture from an NAAB-accredited institution
- Licensed or working towards licensure
- 5+ years’ commercial experience, some experience in Hospitality preferred
- Proficient in Revit
- Ability to travel is required, some overnight.
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
- Paid parental leave,
- 401K match,
- Short- and long-term disability,
- Volunteerism opportunities and support,
- Flex/remote work,
- Paid personal time,
- Flex spending account,
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills.
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
Please apply through the portal provided or email resume, portfolio sample and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Job# HS-L3.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job #HS-L3 Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Looking for Talent
Interested in joining our team but see no open positions? Reach out and send us your resume for general consideration by heading to our contact page.