Project Designer/Architect – Civic & Cultural
Looking to help design a better, more beautiful world? Baskervill, an award-winning, multi-city-based firm, is looking for an Project Designer/Architect to join our Civic and Cultural Studio. While the accolades are great, what we’re passionate about is creating, revitalizing, and preserving architectural treasures such as local courthouses and community centers. If you’re interested in working on projects that can be enjoyed for generations to come, this may be the perfect job for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and production from schematics through construction administration for the Civic and Cultural Studio
- Be a part of a team on multiple projects ranging from renovations, conversions, and new builds
- Independently evaluate, select, and apply standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to each assignment
- Be proficient in developing creative architectural solutions that meet the firm’s standard of design and client expectations
What you need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s of Architecture
- Licensed or working towards licensure
- 3+ years’ experience in design and documentation
- An exceptionally positive and curious attitude
- A desire to work creatively within several concurrently tight deadlines
- Flexibility to work independently and with a large team
- Proficiency in Revit, Sketchup, Adobe Suite or other visualization software
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401K match
- Short- and long-term disability
- Volunteerism opportunities and support
- Flex/remote work
- Paid personal time
- Flex spending account
- Signing bonus
- Professional dues and license reimbursement
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online, please mail to: Job#CC-L3 Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Looking for Talent
Interested in joining our team but see no open positions? Reach out and send us your resume for general consideration by heading to our contact page.