Orlando, FL / Richmond, VA / Washington, DC
Looking to help design a better, more beautiful world? Baskervill has an immediate opening for a qualified Plumbing Designer/Engineer to join our growing team. This position provides the opportunity for you to work on a variety of design projects from Healthcare to Hospitality. As a member of our team, you’ll collaborate with Architects and Interior Designers to facilitate the success of Baskervill as we deliver great designs to our clients. Interested?
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Efficiently use Revit to model plumbing systems for large commercial and public use buildings and develop construction documents
- Design new/renovation projects and include sizing domestic water, sanitary, vent, storm, and gas piping systems
- Responsible for project model set-ups, sheet creation, modeling of plumbing systems, and packaging projects for submissions
- Assist Certified Plumbing Designer in preliminary calculations
- Review shop drawings, RFI’s and coordinate with other disciplines along with attending project meetings
Here’s what you’ll need:
- BS in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certified Plumbing Designer (CPD) preferred
- 3+ years of plumbing design experience
- Working knowledge of plumbing code/international plumbing code
- Design knowledge in fire protection recommended
- Exceptional communication skills to coordinate with other disciplines and function in a collaborative environment
- Proficiency in Revit required
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401K match
- Short- and long-term disability
- Volunteerism opportunities and support
- Flex/remote work
- Paid personal time
- Flex spending account
- Signing bonus
- Professional dues and license reimbursement
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
Please apply using the application portal provided or email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference #PL3-4-23.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job#PL3-4-23 Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218
Looking for Talent
Interested in joining our team but see no open positions? Reach out and send us your resume for general consideration by heading to our contact page.