IT Help Desk Coordinator
Baskervill, a multi-disciplinary Architectural/Engineering/Interior Design Firm has an immediate opening for an IT Help Desk Coordinator. We’re seeking a customer service-oriented individual to provide first level support and assistance to users.
What you’ll be doing:
• Answer and respond to queries on basic technical issues with the ability to advise, resolve and follow-up
• Properly identify priority issues, and escalate accordingly
• Provide first level support to desktop/laptop users, including hardware/software troubleshooting and desktop/laptop application support
• Responsible for documentation of events, problems and resolutions
• Direct unresolved issues; communicate feedback or suggestions to team
• Train computer users as needed
What you’ll need:
• 2-year degree in IT related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
• At least 1-year experience in corporate IT or Service Desk
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills; patience, adaptability, and a positive attitude a must
• Strong understanding and experience supporting computer systems, mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones and other tech products
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to stand, sit, walk, climb, reach, kneel for extended periods, and lift/move equipment up to 50 lbs.
What we offer:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
• Paid parental leave,
• 401K match,
• Short- and long-term disability,
• Volunteerism opportunities and support,
• Paid personal time,
• Flex spending account,
• Signing bonus,
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills.
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please apply using the application portal provided or email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com and reference #IT3-L2.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job #IT3-L2, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Looking for Talent
Interested in joining our team but see no open positions? Reach out and send us your resume for general consideration by heading to our contact page.