Interior Designer / Interior Architect – Workplace
Looking to help design a better, more beautiful world? Our multi-disciplinary firm designs spaces that empower ideas and connect people, and we’re looking for talented teammates to join us. Our Orlando office has an opening for an experienced Interior Designer or Interior Architect to join our rapidly growing Workplace studio in Orlando, working on workplace projects of various size and scope. People and relationships are the heart of our business, and the very essence of who we are as a firm is rooted in our core values. We believe in teamwork, creative excellence, and asking, listening, and creating with our clients, not for them. Interested?
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with a team of senior interior designers and architects throughout all phases of the design process, including design development and the preparation of construction documents;
- Communicating effectively with team lead and consultants across offices;
- Using Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUP to produce visually stunning, high-quality drawings and renderings; and
- Creatively and eloquently presenting design concepts and ideas.
What you need:
- A Bachelor’s or Masters from a CIDA Accredited Professional Degree Program or NAAB Accredited Degree for Architecture
- Be working towards NCIDQ certification /Architectural licensure a plus
- 5+ years of Workplace/Corporate interior design experience
- An exceptionally positive and curious attitude
- A self-starting drive and eagerness to learn quickly
- A desire to work creatively within several concurrently tight deadlines
- Knowledge of basic code, furniture, finishes, space planning, and impeccable attention to details
- The ability to connect and communicate with a spectrum of personalities
- Training in Revit and AutoCAD is preferred (and a knowledge of Sketch-Up is helpful)
- And while it’s not required, LEED experience or knowledge of LEED concepts is a big plus
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
- Paid parental leave,
- 401K match,
- Short- and long-term disability,
- Volunteerism opportunities and support,
- Flex/remote work,
- Paid personal time,
- Flex spending account,
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills.
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please apply using the application portal provided or email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com and reference #FID-WL3.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job # FID-WL3, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Looking for Talent
Interested in joining our team but see no open positions? Reach out and send us your resume for general consideration by heading to our contact page.