Interior Designer – Workplace
Looking to help design a better, more beautiful world? Our multi-disciplinary firm designs spaces that empower ideas and connect people, and we’re looking for talented teammates to join us. Our Richmond office has an opening for an experienced, mid-level Interior Designer to join our rapidly growing Workplace team, working on projects of various size and scope. People and relationships are the heart of our business, and the very essence of who we are as a firm is rooted in our core values. We believe in teamwork, creative excellence, and asking, listening, and creating with our clients, not for them.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with a team of senior interior designers and architects throughout all phases of project design and production work, including programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, design development, construction drawings and detailing,
- Engage on diverse projects ranging from small to large,
- Participate in construction administration and review of submittals and finish samples,
- Communicate effectively with team lead and consultants across offices,
- Creatively and eloquently presenting design concepts and ideas .
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree of Interior Design,
- 7-10 years’ Interior Design experience,
- An exceptionally positive and curious attitude,
- A desire to work creatively within several concurrently tight deadlines ,
- The ability to connect and communicate with a spectrum of personalities,
- Experience in Revit, SketchUp and Microsoft Office, required,
- Willingness to occasionally travel, as there may be limited travel required.
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
- Paid parental leave,
- 401K match,
- Short- and long-term disability,
- Volunteerism opportunities and support,
- Flex/remote work,
- Paid personal time,
- Flex spending account,
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills.
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
Please apply using the application portal provided or email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference #WK-L3.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job #Wk-L3 Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Looking for Talent
Interested in joining our team but see no open positions? Reach out and send us your resume for general consideration by heading to our contact page.