Interior Designer – Hospitality
Looking to help design a better, more beautiful world? We’re looking for an entry-level Interior Designer to join our award-winning Hospitality team. From creating spaces of luxury and elegance to whimsical flights of the imagination, Baskervill’s hospitality studio has been dubbed a giant of the hospitality industry by both Interior Design and Hotel Design magazine. While the accolades are great, what we’re really passionate about is designing memorable guest experiences that reflect the unique brand of each client to travelers from around the world. Our work sends us across the country and beyond for projects with major hoteliers and boutique clients. Interested?
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with a team of senior interior designers and architects throughout all phases of the design process, including design development and the preparation of construction documents
- Communicating effectively with team lead and consultants across offices and disciplines
- Using Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUP to produce visually stunning, high-quality drawings and renderings
- Creatively and eloquently presenting design concepts and ideas to clients and prospective clients
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 0-4 years of Hospitality experience
- An exceptionally positive and curious attitude
- A self-starting drive and eagerness to learn quickly
- A desire to work creatively within several concurrently tight deadlines
- The ability to connect and communicate with a spectrum of personalities
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s of Interior Design
- Working towards NCIDQ certification; Enrolled in IDEP Program
- Training in Revit required (and a knowledge of Sketch-Up and AutoCAD are helpful)
- Willingness to occasionally travel, as there may be limited travel required
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
- Paid parental leave,
- 401K match,
- Short- and long-term disability,
- Volunteerism opportunities and support,
- Flex/remote work,
- Paid personal time,
- Flex spending account,
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills.
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please apply using the application portal provided or email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com and reference #HS-ID2.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job #HS-ID2, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Looking for Talent
Interested in joining our team but see no open positions? Reach out and send us your resume for general consideration by heading to our contact page.