Project Designer/Architect – Healthcare
Looking to help design a better, healthier world? Our Healthcare team is looking for an experienced Project Designer or Architect to join us. The ideal candidate is passionate about patient experience and healthcare environments, and has experience in the field. People and relationships are the heart of our business, and the very essence of who we are as a firm is rooted in our core values. We believe in teamwork, creative excellence, and asking, listening, and creating with our clients, not for them. Our ideal candidate can work independently and flexibly on multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for detail and a collaborative spirit. Interested?
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and production from schematics through construction administration for the Healthcare Studio.
- Be a part of a team on multiple projects of varying sizes
- Proficiently developing creative architectural solutions that meet the firm’s standard of design and client expectations.
- Taking a hands-on approach to oversee the design quality and technical quality throughout the execution of a project.
- Liaising with internal and external project team members and consultants in a timely fashion, with professionalism and compassion,
- Producing drawings in Revit.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s/Masters of Architecture from an NAAB-accredited program,
- License or working towards licensure,
- 5+ years’ experience, ideally with experience in Healthcare
- Proficiency in Revit
- Experience in Project Management including during construction document preparation and field observation through construction administration.
- Proven experience managing client relationships and overseeing the design documentation and construction process.
- Substantial experience in personnel supervision and teambuilding.
- Proficient in developing creative architectural solutions that meet the firm’s standards and client expectations.
- Ability to travel is required, some overnight.
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
- Paid parental leave,
- 401K match,
- Short- and long-term disability,
- Volunteerism opportunities and support,
- Flex/remote work,
- Paid personal time,
- Flex spending account,
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills.
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
Please apply through the portal provided or email resume, portfolio sample and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference Job# HC-AL3.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job #HC-AL3, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218
Looking for Talent
Interested in joining our team but see no open positions? Reach out and send us your resume for general consideration by heading to our contact page.