Project Designer – Hospitality
Looking to help design a better, more beautiful world? We’re looking for entry level Project Designers to join our growing, award-winning Hospitality team. From boutique jewels and full-service flags to international resorts and everything in between, we shape spaces that transform ordinary moments into lasting impressions for owners, developers, and hoteliers across the US and beyond. We believe in teamwork, creative excellence, and asking, listening, and creating with our clients, not for them. Interested?
What you’ll be doing:
- Work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team to design and produce project work from schematic design through construction administration,
- Engage on diverse project types, including new builds, renovations and conversions,
- Develop your presentation and client relation skills,
- Work closely with studio leaders to execute on the approved concept, reliably translating the design intent into Revit utilizing our firm standards,
- Be involved in all aspects of the design process, including internal and external team meetings,
- Liaise with internal and external project team members and consultants in a timely fashion, with professionalism and compassion,
- Flex your creative muscles on distinctive solutions for a wide range of clients and project types.
- Travel-sometimes overnight-as needed. Some teams travel more frequently than others.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture from an NAAB-accredited program,
- 3+ years of architectural experience,
- Be working towards licensure
- Revit proficiency,
- Knowledge and aptitude in other design software platforms preferred, including but not limited to: SketchUp, Rhino, Lumion, Miro, Adobe Creative Suite, and Office 365,
- An appreciation of our Ask. Listen. Create methodology,
- An interest in growing in your role,
- A desire to work collaboratively with team members in a constructive and engaged manner,
- A love of design
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
- Paid parental leave,
- 401K match,
- Short- and long-term disability,
- Volunteerism opportunities and support,
- Flex/remote work,
- Paid personal time,
- Flex spending account,
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills.
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job #HS-L2 Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Looking for Talent
Interested in joining our team but see no open positions? Reach out and send us your resume for general consideration by heading to our contact page.