Looking to help design a better, more beautiful world? We’re looking for a licensed commercial Architect to grow our award-winning firm in Charlotte, a new geographical market for us. Under the supervision of the principal-in-charge, the architect will direct, supervise, coordinate and review the work of a project team during all phases of a project from inception to completion. If you’re looking for an opportunity to help grow and expand our Charlotte office, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Lead and mentor project team, as well as foster a team environment, throughout all phases of the project,
- Determine applicable building/zoning codes and summarize code data and project requirements,
- Oversee and coordinate the team responsible for assisting with bidding, permitting and construction administration,
- Responsible for client and consultant communication throughout all phases of the project; provide appropriate guidance to the owner’s representative, their outside consultants and their resources,
- Manage project budgets, schedules and coordinate staff requirements and maintain quality control,
- Responsible for supervising the design process or coordinating the supervision of the design process with the Director of Design.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an NAAB-accredited institution preferred,
- 10+ years of professional architecture experience; NC licensure required,
- Substantial experience in Project Management, personnel supervision and team building,
- Advanced knowledge of legal responsibilities and professional practice, potential errors and omissions, liabilities in design and construction and professional ethics.
- Experience in Revit/BIM Collaborate Pro; Knowledge and aptitude in other design software platforms preferred,
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and the flexibility to work on multiple projects simultaneously,
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
- Paid parental leave,
- 401K match,
- Short- and long-term disability,
- Volunteerism opportunities and support,
- Flex/remote work,
- Paid personal time,
- Flex spending account,
- Signing bonus,
- Professional dues and license reimbursement,
- Salary is commensurate with experience and skills.
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please apply using the application portal provided or email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com and reference #HSC-L5.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job #HSC-L5, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Looking for Talent
Interested in joining our team but see no open positions? Reach out and send us your resume for general consideration by heading to our contact page.