Looking to help design a better, more beautiful world? We’re looking for an experienced Architect to join our growing, award-winning Hospitality team. In cooperation with the Studio Director, the Architect will be involved in all phases of design, documentation, and construction administration on renovations, conversions and/or new construction hospitality projects. We believe in teamwork, creative excellence, and asking, listening, and creating with our clients, not for them. Interested? Let’s talk.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Design and production work on projects of varying size,
- Executing on the approved concept, reliably translating the design intent into Revit utilizing our firm standards,
- Working closely with studio leaders and junior design staff to make sure projects are completed on time and within budget,
- Serving as the client’s primary point of contact for smaller projects,
- Being involved in all aspects of the design process, including internal and external team meetings, from concept through construction administration,
- Liaising with internal and external project team members and consultants in a timely fashion, with professionalism and compassion,
- Flexing your creative muscles on distinctive solutions for a wide range of project types.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a NAAB-accredited institution preferred,
- 7+ years of professional architecture experience,
- Professional architecture licensure preferred,
- Experience in Revit/BIM Collaborate Pro; Knowledge and aptitude in other design software platforms preferred
- Experience in construction administration preferred,
- An interest in growing in your role,
- A desire to work collaboratively with team members in a constructive and engaged manner,
- Resort/Hospitality experience preferred.
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
- Paid parental leave,
- 401K match,
- Short- and long-term disability,
- Volunteerism opportunities and support,
- Flex/remote work,
- Paid personal time,
- Flex spending account,
- Signing bonus,
- Professional dues and license reimbursement,
- Salary of $81,600 – $100,000 per year, commensurate with experience and skills.
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
Please apply using the application portal provided or email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com and reference #HSD-L4-5
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job#HSD-L4-5 Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218