looking for an Architect/Project Designer to join our Civic & Cultural Studio. While the accolades are great, what we’re passionate about is creating, revitalizing, and preserving architectural treasures such as local courthouses and community centers. Are you interested in working on projects that can be enjoyed for generations to come? Let’s talk.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design and production from schematics through construction administration for the Civic and Cultural Studio,
- Coordinate the in-house production teams in close collaboration with the project architect and/or studio director.
- Execute the approved concept, reliably translating the design intent into Revit utilizing our firm standards,
- Be a part of a team on multiple projects ranging from renovations, conversions, and new builds,
- Independently evaluate, select, and apply standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to each assignment,
- Be proficient in developing creative architectural solutions that meet the firm’s standard of design and client expectations
- Liaising with internal and external project team members and consultants in a timely fashion, with professionalism and compassion.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s of Architecture,
- Licensed or working towards licensure,
- 7+ years’ experience in design and documentation,
- An exceptionally positive and curious attitude,
- A desire to work creatively within several concurrently tight deadlines,
- Flexibility to work independently and with a large team,
- Proficiency in Revit, Adobe Suite, Sketchup or other visualization software.
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
- Paid parental leave,
- 401K match,
- Short- and long-term disability,
- Volunteerism opportunities and support,
- Flex/remote work,
- Paid personal time,
- Flex spending account,
- Signing bonus,
- Professional dues and license reimbursement,
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills.
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
Please apply using the application portal provided or email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com and reference #CC3-23.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online, please mail to: Job#CC3-23 Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.