Thank you for your interest in visiting us! For the foreseeable future we are implementing a series of health and safety protocols for employees and visitors alike. If you plan to visit our space in the coming weeks and months, please review the guidelines below.
Current Visitor Policies
• Visitors must sign in. (See link below.)
• Any and all visitors are required to follow the same wellness protocols as employees. Specifically: those visitors who are not fully vaccinated are expected to wear a mask in alignment with federal and state guidance. Fully vaccinated visitors are welcome to visit without a mask.
• If you or anyone in your household has a fever or is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
• Our landlords in Richmond, Washington DC and Orlando have strongly encouraged masks in common areas – including lobbies, elevators, and restrooms – for unvaccinated visitors. In each location, use of elevators to access our space is common. Please plan accordingly.
• Please sanitize hands upon entry to our space and utilize often. Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the office for this purpose.
Please use the following link to sign in when you visit.
Baskervill Visitor Registration