Architectural Project Designer, Hospitality – Richmond, VA – Job #HAR-L2
We’re looking for someone who has:
- An inquisitive, curious approach to design. You’re passionate about helping clients translate their brands into a physical space, and you enjoy working on a variety of building types—big and small.
- The ability to articulate creative design concepts and ideas to clients.
- The ability to hustle and roll with the punches of a fast-paced, deadline-driven job. Every day is different for our team because we work with a mix of clients on a variety of projects.
- An eagle’s eye for detail and a penchant for keeping things on track.
- A positive attitude and appreciation for candid feedback. You’re a people person who prefers collaborating alongside a team, sharing ideas on a day-to-day (and often, hour-to-hour) basis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and production work—from schematic design through construction administration—for a variety of clients and building types.
- Acting as the primary point-of-contact for clients throughout a project’s duration.
- Working closely with both studio principals and junior design staff to make sure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Coordinating with in-house interior designers and engineers, as well as external consultants and vendors.
What you need:
- 0-4 years of experience
- Proficiency in Revit
- NAAB accredited architecture degree
- The willingness to travel sometimes overnight.
Salary will commensurate with experience
Please email resume, work sample and salary requirements to email@example.com and reference Job No. HAR-L2. If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Baskervill is an E/O/E/M/F/D/V and drug free environment.