Project Designer, Corporate – Richmond, VA – RAC-L2B
Designing the spaces that people use every day, Baskervill’s award-winning corporate studio works with clients of all sizes and industries to create environments that spark joy and human connection. We’ve designed vibrant and nimble workspaces for startups and Fortune 500 companies alike, athletic facilities for nonprofits and universities, and chic restaurants and tasting rooms. We’re passionate about helping our clients illuminate bright ideas and new directions, because we know great design can happen for any client, in any place, at any time. If you, too, believe in the power of making our everyday spaces better, let’s talk.
We’re looking for a project designer to join our Richmond office, located in historic Shockoe Bottom.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- An inquisitive, curious approach to design. You’re passionate about helping clients translate their brands into a physical space, and you enjoy working on a variety of building types—big and small.
- The ability to articulate creative design concepts and ideas to clients.
- The ability to hustle and roll with the punches of a fast-paced, deadline-driven job. Every day is different for our team because we work with a mix of clients on a variety of projects.
- An eagle’s eye for detail and a penchant for keeping things on track.
- A positive attitude and appreciation for candid feedback. You’re a people person who prefers collaborating alongside a team, sharing ideas on a day-to-day (and often, hour-to-hour) basis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and production work—from schematic design through construction administration—for a variety of clients and building types.
- Acting as the primary point-of-contact for clients throughout a project’s duration.
- Working closely with both studio principals and junior design staff to make sure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Coordinating with in-house interior designers and engineers, as well as external consultants and vendors.
What you need:
- 0-4 years of experience
- Proficiency in Revit
- NAAB accredited architecture degree
- The willingness to occasionally travel, as there may be limited travel required.
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Please email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job # RAC-L2B, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Baskervill is an E/O/E/M/F/D/V and drug free environment.