Interior Designer/Interior Architect , Corporate – Orlando, FL – FL-IL3
Designing the spaces that people use every day, Baskervill’s award-winning corporate studio works with clients of all sizes and industries to create environments that spark joy and human connection. We’ve designed vibrant and nimble workspaces for startups and Fortune 500 companies alike, athletic facilities for nonprofits and universities, and chic restaurants and tasting rooms. We’re passionate about helping our clients illuminate bright ideas and new directions, because we know great design can happen for any client, in any place, at any time.
If you, too, believe in the power of making our everyday spaces better, let’s talk. We’re looking for an interior designer/interior architect to join our Orlando FL office, located in the rapidly growing city of sunny Orlando.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with a team of senior interior designers and architects throughout all phases of the design process, including design development and the preparation of construction documents
- Managing day-to-day communication and coordination of project details between the design team and a project’s clients and consultants for multiple projects
- Using Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUP to produce visually stunning, high-quality drawings and renderings
- Creatively and eloquently presenting design concepts and ideas to clients and prospective clients
A few things you’ve got to have:
- 2 – 5 years of Corporate design experience
- An exceptionally positive and curious attitude
- A self-starting drive and eagerness to learn quickly
- A desire to work creatively within several concurrently tight deadlines
- The ability to connect and communicate with a spectrum of personalities
- A Bachelor’s or Masters from a CIDA Accredited Professional Degree Program
- Working towards NCIDQ certification a plus
- Training in Revit required (and a knowledge of Sketch-Up and AutoCAD are helpful)
- And while it’s not required, LEED experience or knowledge of LEED concepts is a big plus
Salary will commensurate with experience
Please email resume and salary requirement to email@example.com. If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job #FL-IL3, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Baskervill is an E/O/E/M/F/D/V and drug free environment.