Electrical Designer, EIT – Richmond, VA – RE-L3
Baskervill has an immediate need for an Electrical Designer to support our Electrical Team on a variety of projects.
Developing construction documents (drawings, models, details, schedules, and specifications) in Revit and/or CAD platforms; develops power, lighting, egress lighting, mechanical power project plans; performs load calculations, lighting photometric calculations, documents all engineering decisions; and capable of developing REVIT family content. Coordinates with clients internally and externally and attends project meetings.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering.
- EIT preferred, eligibility required
- 3 – 6 years of commercial experience.
- 3+ years working in and proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft software.
- Exceptional communication skills to coordinate with other disciplines and function in a collaborative environment.
All inquiries must reference RE-L3 to be considered. Please send resume and design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job #RE-L3, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218 or call (804) 343-1010 for assistance.
Baskervill is an E/O/E/M/F/D/V and drug free environment.